Track helps you handle your taxes throughout the year by integrating with the accounting and organization work you do in Freshbooks. Have more time to do the real work that actually pays, spend less time on the boring busywork of taxes.
Some of the benefits of using Track:
- Always know what you owe and have enough set aside for taxes.
- Avoid penalties by having your tax paperwork and payment submitted for you, before the deadline.
- Turn expenses you capture in Freshbooks into actual tax deductions to reduce what you owe.
- Includes free Federal and State annual tax return filing.
How it works with FreshBooks
Once FreshBooks is integrated with Track, you'll be able to:
- Get an instant tax calculation when you earn new income or deduct expenses.
- Have your taxes withheld and sent to the tax authorities for you.
- Have your quarterly estimate voucher sent to the IRS for you.
- Get a tax refund at the end of each quarter, instead of waiting until next April.
How To Get Started
Steps to connect
- Go to to sign up or log into your account.
- Click on the green "Connect Freshbooks" button.
- Click “Allow Access.”
- Make sure your profile info is accurate (imported for you from your Freshbooks account), then click “Next.”
- Securely enter your taxpayer identification number and choose whether to link your bank account instantly or manually with account and routing info, then click “Select.”
- After connecting your bank, you will be taken to your tax summary page and you’re all set!