SherpaDesk captures time and support tickets for professional service providers. We ensure that our clients accurately record every hour of work, automate complex invoices, and increase collaboration between providers and their customers.
How it Works With FreshBooks:
Track Time Across Your Business
Log time from anywhere in the solution: against active projects, accounts, or support issues. These time logs can be assigned to a contract which will determine a billable rate. Once you are ready to invoice you can simply click the FreshBooks icon to sync the time log and the rate will be applied into FreshBooks.
Automatically Generate Invoices
All time entries can automatically be aggregated into a monthly invoice and sent to your customer. When ready to invoice just simply click the FreshBooks icon and the entire invoice will be ready to be sent from FreshBooks.
How To Get Started
Steps to Connect:
- Click on the “Menu” icon and choose “Config”
- Scroll down to the “Integration” section in the left-panel and choose “FreshBooks”
- Click to toggle the “Off” button to “On” and click “Save”
- Click the “FreshBooks Integration Setup” link
- Select the version of FreshBooks you are using (Classic or New) and click “Continue”
- Enter your FreshBooks account credentials and click to “Authorize” your account
- Choose which business (if you have multiple business in FreshBooks) you want to connected with SherpaDesk
- Navigate to Accounts and select the option to ‘Download FreshBooks Clients’ to import your Customers
- Begin mapping your SherpaDesk task types with FreshBooks task types by clicking the pencil icon to edit