About Revamp CRM
FreshBooks integration in Revamp CRM will help you to easily track and manage payments, invoices & history
- FREE CRM for small business with unlimited s & deals
- Know your customers better via an unmatched 360 view.
- Close more B2B deals with the start-of-the-art visual pipeline.
- Nurture leads with timely relevant messages using intuitive and adaptive segmentation and marketing automation.
- Automatic Sales Follow-up Reminders to help you never fall out of touch.
- Save your time with our Email Templates and send emails from inside your CRM with one click.
- Smart Emails feature to help you capture your conversation history in your s and deals profiles.
- Built in ticketing and invoicing system to help you manage everything in one place.
Revamp CRM works with your Gmail
- Works with your Gmail, add s, tasks, notes and deals without leaving your Gmail inbox.
- Capture emails from your inbox and attach them to relevant s and deals with one click.
How To Get Started
Revamp CRM gives you the ability to synchronize your s and Invoices with your FreshBooks account.
- We sync every 4 hours, to import your FreshBooks s, invoices and update their status.
- If your s doesn’t exist in your Revamp CRM account, we will automatically create new s.
- We will import all your invoices and attach them to relevant Revamp CRM profile.
- Your invoices status will get updated according to changes in your FreshBooks account.
- We will remind you to send an email or make a when an invoice is overdue.
- You can use our management tools and filters to easily segment s with overdue invoice, paid invoice or any other invoicing status.
Steps to connect:
- Head to to begin your trial or log into your account.
- In your Revamp CRM account, go to your Settings and select the Integration option
- Locate and click on the FreshBooks icon from the integration list
- A new window will open. For your web address enter:
- In the Use Oauth Access? section, click to turn ON
- You will then be re-directed to your FreshBooks login screen.
- Log into your account.
- Allow Revamp CRM to access your account information.
- Adjust the optional details and click Import. All your invoices and client information will now be imported into your Revamp CRM account.