Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work—and get results. It gives you everything you need to stay in sync, hit deadlines, and reach your goals.
Track projects from start to finish: Responsibilities and next steps are clear, so you can shoot for the moon—and get there. Visualize your work. Move work through multiple stages quickly, easily, and beautifully.
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- Asana account
Download the Extension
To download the Time Tracker extension, use these steps:
- You can find the extension directly (or search for FreshBooks Time Tracker in the Chrome Store)
- Click on the Add to Chrome button
- Then click on the Add extension button in the pop-up inside your Chrome browser
- The extension is now installed, next to the address bar (look for a leaf icon with a dot).
- Once you have the Chrome Time Tracker extension downloaded, click on the extension icon in your web browser (grey leaf, red dot)
- Enter your login credentials in the extension and click on Log In
- Choose a business (if you are prompted to) to track time towards
- Once logged in, the extension icon should show a green leaf with a grey dot. You’re now ready to start tracking time!
While working on tasks, you can launch the timer in the bar menu on the left or under the task name inside an Asana Project