Calling All L.A. Small Business Owners! You’re Invited to the #IMakeaLiving Event
January 29, 2018
Next up: #IMakeaLiving is coming back to Los Angeles, California. We’d love to meet you there!
The #IMakeaLiving events bring together an eclectic group of small business owners for a lively, candid, and often hilarious, conversation.
Part small business boot camp, part group therapy, you’ll leave feeling inspired and motivated. Plus, you’ll get lots of actionable insights to take you and your business to the next level.
It’s free (yes, FREE) to attend and we’d love to see you there. (And, no, this isn’t one of those events that’s actually a sales pitch.)
L.A. is the first city in our inaugural #IMakeaLiving tour this year. We’re excited to see how the conversation evolves; the similarities and differences between small business owners in different parts of the continent. No matter what, we know it will be another inspiring event!
Event: #IMakeaLiving powered by FreshBooks
When: Wed, 21 February 2018 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
Where: Hollywood Improv Comedy Club, 8162 Melrose Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90046 USA
Details: #IMakeaLiving will host a diverse panel of people from different industries. They’ll share stories about their livelihoods and non-traditional career journeys. Our keynote speaker, Saul Colt, will then show you how to harness that inspiration and apply it to your own career. Our goal is to motivate and empower you to break out of your comfort zone and take some chances with your career and marketing!
Cost: The #IMakeaLiving event is free to attend! After all, seeing you thrive is all the payment we need.
Don’t Miss Out!
- Our rocking panel is sure to inspire
- Meet, mingle and share stories with other small business owners
- Meet us – your new best friends from FreshBooks!
- Most importantly, receive valuable extra resources and information to help your business thrive
The #IMakeaLiving Guest Speakers
– Radio star turned podcast celebrity, Ralph has been a fixture and a star on Los Angeles radio for almost two decades. His entertainment news report THE SHOWBIZ BEAT was a highlight of the program.
– As a travel Journalist Extraodinaire, she’s explored 99 countries and sailed for seven years on the high seas. Lisa was a winner in the 59th annual 2017 Southern California Journalism Awards for her print column in The Jewish Journal.
– Creator of Superfit Hero (the all-inclusive active wear line). Micki is an award-winning serial entrepreneur, marketing specialist, and world class roller derby athlete. Her work has been featured in The NY Times, INC Magazine, Forbes, Oprah Magazine, and Entrepreneur Magazine.
– Head of exciting new projects at the LA Times. In the last 17 years, he’s worked for David Bowie, The Yankees, at the Clinton-Gore White House, and won the award for most effective marketing communications for his work on Call of Duty.
– Smartest man in the world and North America’s best word of mouth marketer.
Not in L.A? Don’t Worry, There’s More to Come This Year!
The #IMakeaLiving event will continue to travel to other cities throughout 2018—and we can’t wait! Want to see FreshBooks come to your city? Leave a comment below! And don’t forget to follow on Twitter!