Your Guide to Mastering Cash Flow in Your Small Business [Free eBook]
September 7, 2018
You likely manage a sometimes precarious balancing act between invoices in and expenses out. So are you ready to start mastering cash flow?
Managing your small business finances is all about balance. Finding the balance between your paycheck and expenses.
Interestingly enough, how you manage your cash flow is personal (no one-size-fits-all method here!) That’s where our handy guide comes into play. We’ll give you a couple of examples and provide you with the tactics you need to feel confident in your cash flow.
In This eBook, You’ll Learn:
- What exactly cash flow means
- Why it matters to your small business
- How to take stock of your cash flow and track it
- How to create a profit & loss report
- How to make the most of every penny coming in & how to cut on expenses
- How cloud accounting can track cash flow for you
Ready to become a master of your cash flow? Download the free eBook Your Guide to Mastering Cash Flow in Your Small Business below.
about the author
Heather Hudson is an accomplished freelance writer and journalist based in Toronto. She writes for a number of publishing, corporate and agency clients who depend on her to deliver high-quality, on-brand content and journalism with a fresh perspective. Learn more about her work at .