Calling All Chicago Small Business Owners! You’re Invited to the #IMakeaLiving Event
November 10, 2017
Next up: #IMakeaLiving is coming to Chicago, IL. We’d love to meet you there!
How people make a living today is very different from 10 years ago. And that’s the motivation behind the #IMakeALiving events sponsored by FreshBooks. In October, we hosted our 6th #IMakeaLiving event in Boston.
Chicago is the 7th and final city in our inaugural #IMakeaLiving tour this year. We’re excited to see how the conversation evolves in the Windy City; the similarities and differences between small business owners in different parts of the continent. No matter what, we know it will be another inspiring event!
Event: #IMakeaLiving powered by FreshBooks
When: Wednesday, November 29th, 2017, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM CST
Where: The Second City, 1616 N Wells Street, Chicago, IL 11114, USA
Details: #IMakeaLiving will host a diverse panel of people from different industries. They’ll share stories about their livelihoods and non-traditional career journeys. Our keynote speaker, Saul Colt, will then show you how to harness that inspiration and apply it to your own career. Our goal is to motivate and empower you to break out of your comfort zone and take some chances with your career and marketing!
Cost: The #IMakeaLiving event is free to attend! After all, seeing you thrive is all the payment we need.
Don’t Miss Out!
- Our rocking panel is sure to inspire
- Meet, mingle and share stories with other small business owners
- Meet us – your new best friends from FreshBooks!
- Most importantly, receive valuable extra resources and information to help your business thrive
The #IMakeALiving Guest Speakers
– Founder and head writer of the popular blog Windy City Cosmo – where entrepreneurs can explore a variety of Chicago’s tech spaces, start-ups and events
– VP of Health Care Engagement for Olson Engage, and is trying to find a name for her as-of-yet unrecorded health policy podcast
– Billy is a rockstar who’s band The Kickback just released a new album called Weddings and Funerals
– The current reporter at CBS Radio Chicago, and hosted The Word Balloon Pop Culture Podcast for over 12 years
– A regular at Ladies’ Night at Graham Cracker Comics in the Loop, editor of the Ladies’ Night Anthology, and serves as treasurer on the board of Chicago Nerd Social Club
– Smartest man in the world and North America’s best word of mouth marketer.
Not in Chicago? Don’t Worry, There’s More to Come Next Year!
The #IMakeaLiving event will continue to travel to other cities in the new year—and we can’t wait! Want to see FreshBooks come to your city? Leave a comment below! And don’t forget to follow on Twitter!