How do I edit my time entries?
FreshBooks makes it easy to edit your time entries, especially if you’ve tracked time under the wrong Task or date. To make changes to a time entry, do the following:
- Head to the Time Tracking tab
- In the Timesheet sub-tab, you can click on a day where the hours you wish to change were previously logged
- Under the Timesheet, you’ll see a summary of the hours logged
- Click edit next to the hours you wish to change
- You’ll notice the summary is highlighted yellow. Now you can edit the time entry using the fields on the right side of the calendar
- If you wish to change the day on which the hours were logged, click on the correct day in the calendar instead
- Click on the Save Changes button to finish.