Data and Research
All the resources you might need to learn more about goings on at FreshBooks.
Have a question? Contact our PR team:
FreshBooks is the #1 accounting software in the cloud for self-employed professionals and their teams. Our new series Paid in Full uses big data to help small business owners earn their worth and run a successful business. We’re sharing proprietary data to demystify the uncertainties that surround working for yourself.
Where do the most polite business owners in America live? New research from FreshBooks reveals Oklahoma, Alabama and Ohio have the most polite small business owners in the country. FreshBooks recently analyzed over 250,000 invoices to uncover which small business owners (by state) are the most likely to use please or thank you on their invoices.
The cherry on top? Invoices that use please and thank you get paid a median of two days faster than invoices that don’t.
Check out the complete list below to find how your state ranks.
Questions? Contact Carly Moulton at [email protected]
- FreshBooks Releases Free Board Book for Self-Employed Professionals and Their Children
- New Research from FreshBooks Discovers a 28% Wage Gap Among Self-Employed Women and Men
- FreshBooks Releases Hourly Rate Resource for Creative Freelancers in Major Cities
- Fastest Growing Industries for Self-Employed Professionals in 2017
- FreshBooks Launches Hourly Rate Benchmarking Tool for Self-Employed Professionals
Check out how FreshBooks’ invoice software works, or
Get started for free today.