Trello is the easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything, trusted by millions of people from all over the world.
Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way.
Information At A Glance Dive into the details by adding comments, attachments, and more directly to Trello cards. Collaborate on projects from beginning to end.
Work With Any Team Whether it’s for work, a side project or even the next family vacation, Trello helps your team stay organized.
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- Trello account
Download the Extension
To download the Time Tracker extension, use these steps:
- You can find the extension directly (or search for FreshBooks Time Tracker in the Chrome Store)
- Click on the Add to Chrome button
- Then click on the Add extension button in the pop-up inside your Chrome browser
- The extension is now installed, next to the address bar (look for a leaf icon with a dot).
- Once you have the Chrome Time Tracker extension downloaded, click on the extension icon in your web browser (grey leaf, red dot)
- Enter your login credentials in the extension and click on Log In
- Choose a business (if you are prompted to) to track time towards
- Once logged in, the extension icon should show a green leaf with a grey dot. You’re now ready to start tracking time!
The timer can be launched from within a card in a list inside your Trello board.