Salesforce is the world’s #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. Our cloud-based applications for sales, service, marketing, and more don’t require IT experts to set up or manage — simply log in and start connecting to customers in a whole new way.
How it works with FreshBooks
Use OneSaas to connect your Salesforce account with FreshBooks and save valuable time by automating your workflow:
- Create an Invoice as Draft or Sent in FreshBooks when an Opportunity is Closed or Won in Salesforce.
- Create or Update a Client in Salesforce when a Client is Created or Updated in FreshBooks.
- Create an Opportunity in Salesforce when an Invoice is created in FreshBooks.
For more information please check this .
How To Get Started
What you need
- FreshBooks account
- Salesforce account
- OneSaas Account
Steps to connect
- Visit the .
- Sign up for a free 7-day trial (no credit card required).
- Connect your Salesforce and FreshBooks account to OneSaas.
- Choose what data you want to be synced.
- Your data will now automatically sync between Salesforce and FreshBooks.