Klipfolio makes it easy and affordable to build and share real-time dashboards. It connects to 400+ data sources and has 100+ pre-built visualizations to help you get started in minutes. Combine data from multiple data sources into a single visualization to build the metrics you need to run your business.
Integrating Klipfolio with FreshBooks allows you to pull key metrics from your FreshBooks account into a dashboard that’s up-to-date and easy to share with the whole team. With Klipfolio, you can build a custom FreshBooks dashboard that lets you manage your company’s income and expenses. Use a real-time dashboard to stay on top of your key accounting metrics. This integration is available through Zapier.
How it works with FreshBooks
Connecting your FreshBooks and Klipfolio accounts via Zapier helps you automate your accounting. Update your Klipfolio dashboard when any of the following actions occur:
- a new client is created in FreshBooks
- a new staff member is entered in FreshBooks
- a new expense or invoice is created in FreshBooks
- a new payment is entered in FreshBooks
How To Get Started
What you need:
- FreshBooks account
- Klipfolio account
- Zapier account
Steps to connect:
- Go to to create or log into your account.
- Connect your Klipfolio and FreshBooks account to Zapier.
- Choose what data you want to be synced.
- Your data will now automatically sync between Klipfolio and FreshBooks.
EazyBI analytics app expands FreshBooks reporting with an easy-to-use and flexible FreshBooks invoic...
Geckoboard integrates with FreshBooks to help you build effective dashboards for your business that ...
Natero integrates with FreshBooks to allow Customer Success Managers to view customer billing inform...
ClicData integrates with FreshBooks to allow you to better understand your business performance. ...