HubSpot is an inbound marketing platform that helps you attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. You can manage your pipeline and speed up your sales process by setting up automations that free you from painful data entry and spreadsheet organizing. You even get your own custom dashboard that allows you to see and track all your customer interactions.
Their free CRM tool allows unlimited users so your whole team can be part of it. You can even store up to 1 million s and companies! If you’re positioned to continue growing and are interested in a full-service solution, you can upgrade to a fee-based membership that offers:
- A marketing hub to grow traffic and convert more visitors with inbound marketing campaigns
- A sales hub to help you connect with more leads through AI, so the focus is on closing deals not finding them
- A service hub to support your customer service teams, so they can focus on doing what they do best – helping your customers!
How it works with FreshBooks
- Once you convert a HubSpot lead into a “Customer” or “Evangelist” their details are pushed into FreshBooks and you’re ready to start billing right away.
- Customers from FreshBooks will be added as s in HubSpot in the “Customer” lifecycle stage.
- FreshBooks’ invoice and payment activity will be added in HubSpot as a timeline event within and company records as well as show up in the left-hand side panel for full visibility so you can easily access the data you need to evaluate the return on your marketing efforts.
How To Get Started
Steps to connect
- Click on the “Get integration” button on this page
- Click on the Log In button
- Sign into your FreshBooks account with your email and password and click Log In
- Click on the Allow access button to allow HubSpot to connect to your FreshBooks account
- If you have multiple businesses, choose a Business to integrate with, then click Log In again
- Enter your HubSpot email address and password, and click Log in
- If you have multiple HubSpot accounts, choose the HubSpot account you want to integrate with your FreshBooks account
- Then click Grant access
- Ensure Initial Sync and Ongoing Sync are checked off in the Configure window – this allows any future Clients to be synced into FreshBooks moving forward
- Click Save to continue, and your HubSpot s will start syncing into FreshBooks (anywhere from 1 to 10 minutes)