Fundbox helps you squash short-term cash flow worries by advancing payments for your outstanding invoices. Unlike traditional loans, you will only pay for what you use.
Waiting 30 to 90 days for your clients to pay can be stressful, especially when you have employees and contractors to pay every couple weeks. With advances from Fundbox, you can say goodbye to worrying about paying your own bills and hello to smooth and steady cash flow.
How To Get Started
Simply create a free Fundbox account and connect it to FreshBooks to enable an assessment of your accounting history and credit eligibility. There are no forms to fill out. Once your account has been reviewed, every new invoice you issue in FreshBooks will automatically appear in your Fundbox dashboard.
Next time you're in a crunch, select the invoice you want to advance, confirm the repayments details and you're done — you'll get the funds in your bank account as early as tomorrow.
Pricing is fair and transparent and there are no early repayment fees. In fact, if you repay early, Fundbox will waive the remaining fees. Use the funds for whatever you need: payroll, rent, buying inventory etc.
Steps to connect:
- (Note: you must have at least 6 months of invoicing history in FreshBooks to be considered for funding)
- Connect your account to FreshBooks to pull in your unpaid invoices and determine your credit eligibility.
- Once your account has been reviewed, select an invoice to view the full repayment details and click to confirm.
- Your first time using Fundbox, you'll be asked to enter in bank details (this is the account where advance funds will be deposited and repayments will be withdrawn)
- That's it! In 24-48 hours, you'll receive the funds you need to keep your business running and bills paid on time.
Note: Fundbox is not a collections agency, meaning they'll never meddle with your clients. Fundbox works directly with you and only you, which lets you preserve the relationships with your clients that you've worked hard to build.