About Expiration Reminder
Expiration Reminder is a SaaS product that allows users to track expiration dates for items like contracts, insurances, leases, employee certifications, permits, etc. It sends reminders to s when items are about to expire as emails, SMS or Slack notifications.
Automatically sync employees, staff and clients between Expiration Reminder and FreshBooks so you can send them notifications about expiring contracts, certifications, permits, etc. At the same time, create invoices automatically in FreshBooks when items like contracts are about to expire.
Allows users to stay current and compliant with certifications and permits
Prevents loss revenue from insurance and contracts going expired
Keep users in the loop about upcoming expirations and accountable of their renewals
How It Works With FreshBooks
– When expiration items are about to expire an invoice is created in FreshBooks is configure to do so
– Staff users in FreshBooks are imported in Expiration Reminder to track their certifications or items if needed
– Clients in FreshBooks are imported in Expiration Reminder
How To Get Started
- Head over to Expiration Reminder to start your free trial
- Go to Your Account on the top menu and click on Integrations
- On the screen look for FreshBooks under Accounting. Click on the Connect button
- If you are already logged into your FreshBooks account, it will prompt you to Authorize right away. Otherwise, a login page will pop-up before you will have access to Authorize.
- Once you Connect and Authorize the integration, you will need to configure FreshBooks for your Expiration Reminder account.