International Freelancers Day: Sept 24-25
September 8, 2010
Are you a solo professional? Looking for the latest and greatest ideas, strategies and inspiration? You should attend International Freelancers Day on September 24-25. It’s a free online conference with . Our very own Mike McDerment will be speaking.
The conference is focused around your Freelance business with of course some extra tips and tricks. Topics include:
- Transitioning from a freelancer to a creative business owner
- Low-tech ways to land profitable clients
- Negotiating your way to success
- FaceBook and network marketing
- SEO copywriting
- Finding a viable market for your business
- Getting corporate clients
- Building your freelance brand
- Introduction to book writing
- Optimizing web content for social media
It’s perfect time to get some new inspiration as the freelance economy continues to grow!
It’s an online conference so everything will be broadcast online. However, the videos cannot be simply paused or restarted, you’ll need to be on time to catch all the great content – just like an in person conference. However, if you’re not available the day of the event, there will be video replays but only available to
Also, did I mention it was free? There are no-catches or hidden fees. You’ve got nothing to lose by .