Come and say hello at SXSW!
February 29, 2012
This year marks our 6th at festival and we’re looking forward to getting back to Austin, Texas for another great event. Boy have we had some cool experiences in the past! We had our first roadburn, we delivered hangover kits, we helped you bring home the bacon and this year of course, we have some fun things up our sleeves!
Here’s how you can join in on all the fun and make sure you meet us while we’re in town (use the hashtags so you can follow along from home via Twitter)!
- Take the FreshBooks : (#freshshuttle) we did it last year and we’re doing it again! On March 8th we are picking you up from the airport and taking you to the Austin Convention Centre, for free! Want a lift? Sign up
- Don’t miss the FreshBooks : (#freshbbq) You’re invited to help us celebrate our 4 millionth user at an exclusive party at the stunning FreshBooks SXSW ranch. Delicious eats are abound as we’re offering you BBQ from the world famous and a chance to mingle with your fellow SXSW goers. This will be what is quite possibly the first unofficial party of SXSW and you’re invited! Sign up
- Attend Saul’s Panel: (#startupmktg) Our resident Head of Magic, and Marketing Maven will be talking about how to get the most bang for your buck when promoting your small business.
- Attend Corey’s Panel: Our Chief Cat Herder talks about what how to hire the right talent for your company.
- Get interviewed: Ready for your 15 minutes of fame? We’re filming interviews in our well-equipped mobile studio! We’ll chat on the topic of your choice and reward each interviewee with a fly goodie bag. Be part of the conversation – sign up for an interview time .
And if you absolutely can’t attend any of our events, come up and say hi, we’ll be the ones in the 🙂