Paper and data entry are a thing of the past with an easy to use app. Simply snap a pic of the receipt or bill and Receipt Bank extracts the transactional data and sends it directly to FreshBooks. You can submit receipts to Receipt Bank by:
- iPhone / Android
- Direct Upload
These are converted into accurate data, which can then be exported, downloaded, emailed and published into other software packages.
How it Works with FreshBooks
Transactional data is sent from Receipt Bank to FreshBooks as expenses, which can then be included in your invoices. Save time and increase your productivity by automating your expenses from the receipt to FreshBooks.
How to Get Started
Go to the to sign for your free trial account. Once your account is setup, take the following steps to turn connect to FreshBooks.
- Log in to your Receipt Bank account.
- Click on the ‘Account Settings’ link.
- In the ‘Integration with Other Software’ section, click on the ‘change’ link.
- Select FreshBooks and click on the ‘Select’ button.
- Follow the instructions on Step 2, check off the box when you are complete, and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter your FreshBooks url and API token and click the ‘Select’ button.
- Click the ‘Finish’ button to finalize setup.
Looking for help? for support.