Google Apps is a cost efficient solution for businesses of all sizes. It brings your essential business tools online and under one seamless solution; access your email, create documents, manage your calendar, and communicate with your team. Google Apps is built on a secure online platform, so you can access and do your work from anywhere!
How it Works with FreshBooks
Now you can access FreshBooks directly from Google Apps! By connecting your FreshBooks account, you can take advantage of single sign on functionality, meaning you don’t need to maintain two logins between your essential business tools: Google Apps and FreshBooks.
How to Get Started
To connect FreshBooks to your Google Apps account you’ll need to have your login credentials on hand.
- Visit the and look for the FreshBooks listing under the ‘Accounting & Finance’ category (hint: we’re )
- From the listing page, click on the big blue ‘Install App’ button at the top right and enter the name of your Google Apps hosted domain.
- If you’re not already logged in to your Google Apps account, you’ll be prompted for your username and password.
- From there, you’ll be taken to the FreshBooks on Google Apps signup page, click on ‘Already have a FreshBooks account? Click here to connect it to Google Apps.’
- Enter the URL of your usual FreshBooks login page, plus the account administrator username / password and click Connect.
- Go back to your Google Apps Dashboard and next to FreshBooks click on Enable Service. Then click on Enable FreshBooks.
- Done! You can now log in to FreshBooks from your Google Apps account.
Looking for help? Contact FreshBooks for support.