Freshdesk makes it easier for you to provide excellent service to your customers by equipping you with the right tools for the job. We bring together your email, facebook, twitter, VoIP and messaging into one simple screen across devices so that you can talk to customers more easily and solve their problems faster.
Freshdesk is also built to be flexible so that it can scale as your operations do, allowing you to add or reduce agents and assets as you see fit. You will be paying only for what you use. No fineprint stuff, no extra conditions apply.
How it Works with FreshBooks
- View the customer details of a ticket requester right next to the tickets or on the customer’s page.
- Track time spent on a ticket and log time sheet entries to generate an invoice based on the time spent on support. You can update these entries on the customer’s page in FreshBooks. The invoice will be generated based on the FreshBooks employee that the ticket is assigned to, as well their assigned project, task and hourly rate.
- In the ‘Integrations Options’ page, you can choose to hide commercial details like “Item Rate” and “Total Price” from your support agents by choosing the ‘Hide commercial items’ option.
How to Get Started
- Create your free trial account at the FreshDesk Website
- Sign into your helpdesk support portal
- Under ‘Admin’ → ‘Integrations’, find FreshBooks and click to Enable
- Enter the FreshBooks API URL and the Authentication Token and click enable
Looking for help? Contact Freshdesk Inc. for support.